I would certainly recommend this hotel to others, the location is really good as it's only a 15 minute or so walk from the Central Station, and then once you're there you really are in a good location to be able to access all of the city - we went everywhere on foot, but of course there are public transport links just down the road as well. There's also a nice big supermarket just round the corner too which is quite convenient. We found the hotel staff were friendly and helpful and also that the hotel itself was clean and there were no noise issues at night since this seems to be a quiet part of town. We were also given a free welcome pack on arrival at the hotel which contained some really useful maps and information about the city, and this certainly came in handy during our time in Amsterdam!
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera
- Ibis Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, HotelsNL, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.