Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Ibis City Stopera - with friends. Fortunate to be allocated a room with canal view (at no extra cost) - the view captured the essence & beauty of Amsterdam. Breakfast was included in the cost of our stay - and was very good. With the warm weather we were able to eat breakfast in the courtyard. Rooms were relatively spacious and kept very clean. Helpful and friendly staff at the reception and bar. Quiet location away from the centre - on the fringe of being a long walk from the centre (especially if you had spent the day walking round Amsterdam. Would stay there again and recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera