Stay in Ibis Stopera Amsterdam was very exciting experience. Even as the budget hotel Ibis have minimise facilities to offerred but you would have a good stay with them. The location was my first choice. Only a short walking distance from Central station and Dam square its easy to go around the city. Albert heinz supermarket is only 200m on the left side hotel. The breakfast was wonderful with many various choice. But as a budget hotel, they have not provided such as mineral water, tea or coffee making facility, but you can get a hot water in the cafe near the Lobby. They only provide soap and shampoo in the bathroom.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera
- Ibis Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, HotelsNL, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.