This was my 2nd stay at the Eden. (Also stayed in 2002) And to be honest I only had good memories from the stay. So when I seen a good deal to stay for 2nights I quickly booked up.
It worked out around 130Euros in total for 2 nights in a double, with taxes. Which Is not bad considering last year 4 of us payed over £540 for 5 nights In what only could be called 'a Sty' and a accident waiting to happen! (The Globe - DONT STAY)
So the hotel is nice to look at. Its been updated since my last stay. Then we got to our room. This thing was tiny! Trendy but Tiny. Definetly the smallest room Ive stayed in. And pretty dirty too. There was hairs and thick dust in the bathroom. The towel was ripped. the carpet was stained.
Then at just past 7am two people just walked in my room, chatting away! I woke up and they just say "Oh theres someone In this room?" Giggled and walked out! No sorry? Hmmm
Ive stayed at 3 different hotels In the City and The Eden Is the smartest. (Most of them seem as bad as each other) Personaly I wouldent stay there again. But It is in a nice part of town, and if you can get a good deal, I wouldnt put you off.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally-located Hotel housed in building dating from 1780 overlooking Amstel River, near the Rembrandtsplein. Certified with the Golden Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Eden Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.