The location is perfect, just a few steps form Rembrandtplein and near every spot you will like to visit probably if it's your first time in Amsterdam (30min walking to Museumplein, Jordaan (Anne Frank's House), Centrum (Red Light too), and De Pijp or Oud Zuid).
We got the 435 room which was great! double bed and plenty of space. Clean, and everything as it should be (two bulbs weren't working but as each side had two lamps we didn't missed it), the staff was really helpful and gave us a great stay.
We didn't took the breakfast, so I can't advice about the quality but guess it's nice as it's a continental buffet, anyway book with it already or it will cost like 18€ p.p. if you want to take it there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Hotel Amsterdam – Hampshire Eden is in a unique location. Right on the Amstel and with an abundance of hot spots within easy reach: Rembrandtplein, the Stopera, Waterlooplein, De Kleine Komedie and Theater Carre. Various museums are close by including Rembrandthuis Museum and Foam photography museum. The area is also teaming with options for dining out as well as fantastic shopping streets, such as Kalverstraat and Leidsestraat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam