The location is perfect, just a few steps form Rembrandtplein and near every spot you will like to visit probably if it's your first time in Amsterdam (30min walking to Museumplein, Jordaan (Anne Frank's House), Centrum (Red Light too), and De Pijp or Oud Zuid).
We got the 435 room which was great! double bed and plenty of space. Clean, and everything as it should be (two bulbs weren't working but as each side had two lamps we didn't missed it), the staff was really helpful and gave us a great stay.
We didn't took the breakfast, so I can't advice about the quality but guess it's nice as it's a continental buffet, anyway book with it already or it will cost like 18€ p.p. if you want to take it there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally-located Hotel housed in building dating from 1780 overlooking Amstel River, near the Rembrandtsplein. Certified with the Golden Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Eden Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam