I had a really pleasant two night stay at the Eden Hotel.
I was here for a business trip and so the location of the hotel was not that important for me. But for those who care its right beside Rembrandt Square and about 15 minutes walk to Dam Square.
The unassuming canal-side entrance to the hotel belies a vast welcoming lobby and a labyrinth of rooms. I was delighted when I was able to check in early - the single room was small but very tastefully designed and laid out. The bedside lamp didn't work - a small issue and one that I am sure could have been easily resolved.
I found the concierge at the front desk to be extremely helpful in organising taxis etc and he always had a cheerful hello and smile when I entered the hotel. Amsterdam is such a wonderful city and having such a pleasant and relaxing hotel to return to at the end of the day is a real luxury. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally-located Hotel housed in building dating from 1780 overlooking Amstel River, near the Rembrandtsplein. Certified with the Golden Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, HotelsNL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Eden Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam