Nice hotel, really close to Rembrandtplein (where you can find starbucks and othe international food chains and a few bars). The rooms are REALLY small, it was kind of awkward moving inside the room, but is ok if you just go there to sleep at night (pretty much what everyone does).
Breakfast is really really good and the is a nice hotel overall. I would come back.
Note: you can't smoke pot on this hotel, is forbiden and when you enter the room there is a letter that says that they may kick you out of the hotel if they discover you.
Not a big deal I guess, anyway you have a coffeshop right next to the hotel where you can smoke all the weed you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Hotel Amsterdam – Hampshire Eden is in a unique location. Right on the Amstel and with an abundance of hot spots within easy reach: Rembrandtplein, the Stopera, Waterlooplein, De Kleine Komedie and Theater Carre. Various museums are close by including Rembrandthuis Museum and Foam photography museum. The area is also teaming with options for dining out as well as fantastic shopping streets, such as Kalverstraat and Leidsestraat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Otel, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam