Nice hotel, really close to Rembrandtplein (where you can find starbucks and othe international food chains and a few bars). The rooms are REALLY small, it was kind of awkward moving inside the room, but is ok if you just go there to sleep at night (pretty much what everyone does).
Breakfast is really really good and the is a nice hotel overall. I would come back.
Note: you can't smoke pot on this hotel, is forbiden and when you enter the room there is a letter that says that they may kick you out of the hotel if they discover you.
Not a big deal I guess, anyway you have a coffeshop right next to the hotel where you can smoke all the weed you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally-located Hotel housed in building dating from 1780 overlooking Amstel River, near the Rembrandtsplein. Certified with the Golden Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Eden Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam