The first room we received was an accessible room that had a wheelchair-accessible bathroom (neither of us were disabled in any way) without a real shower. The room smelled like someone had died in there and there was even blood spots on the dresser. We looked out the window to see our view was part of the roof of the hotel and looking directly into other guests' rooms.
We immediately went back to front desk and after some convincing they finally switched our rooms. The new room was simple, clean, and was two single beds pushed together. We were only there for the night so it was OK but would probably choose somewhere else for a longer stay.
The location was good and central but the way the windows were situated our room didn't have much of a view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Hotel Amsterdam – Hampshire Eden is in a unique location. Right on the Amstel and with an abundance of hot spots within easy reach: Rembrandtplein, the Stopera, Waterlooplein, De Kleine Komedie and Theater Carre. Various museums are close by including Rembrandthuis Museum and Foam photography museum. The area is also teaming with options for dining out as well as fantastic shopping streets, such as Kalverstraat and Leidsestraat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam