What a surprise to find such a wonderful Hotel behind a simple old Amsterdam facade. We were lucky and got an Apartment next to it with a perfect view to the Waterways in the center of town. The apartment was just very complete with living room, Kitchenette and Bedroom. We really enjoyed it very much to spend a day there. The Rijksmuseum is in walking distance as well as many other places of interest. Of course not to forget the friendly and helpful reception. While Breakfast for 19€ is sort of expensive, the offer is great and leaves little to demand.
We certainly will use it again when in Amsterdam and can recommend it without any hesitation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Hotel Amsterdam – Hampshire Eden is in a unique location. Right on the Amstel and with an abundance of hot spots within easy reach: Rembrandtplein, the Stopera, Waterlooplein, De Kleine Komedie and Theater Carre. Various museums are close by including Rembrandthuis Museum and Foam photography museum. The area is also teaming with options for dining out as well as fantastic shopping streets, such as Kalverstraat and Leidsestraat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam