Great location. Very easy to get a around Amsterdam with access to various modes of Public transport close by. It is also a great location jto just stroll and explore from. The room we had was perfect for us. We don't spend huge amounts of time in a hotel room so the room amentities and size were perfect.
We had a room with a River view on the 2nd floor which was great, however, some people may find the street level noise distrubing especially early morning.
We ate at the hotel restuarant (Flo) once for Dinner.and it was very good. There are though very many pubs and resturants around and about the hotel (fabulous Italian just around the corner). The hotel bar was very nice t o have a couple of drinks in prior to going out in the evenining and always very busy early evening.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally-located Hotel housed in building dating from 1780 overlooking Amstel River, near the Rembrandtsplein. Certified with the Golden Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Eden Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.