Nice clean room, towels changed everyday , kettle for tea and coffee included. You can pay extra 10 euros and have breakfast there, tram stop right outside for centre (10 mins) supermarket 50 yards away from hotel. if you want to see the sites buy a Iamsterdam card they are for 24, 48, or 72 hrs you can use the trams, buses ,metro and trains and canal ferrys free for your duration, plus you get free admission to most museums and the zoo and also get a large discount on canal trips .we even went around the ajax stadium free. As trams are minimum 2.80 and attractions are from 15.00 upwards so well worth investing. Quite expensive to eat the nearer to the centre you are lager prices ranged from 5 to 8.50 a pint. BEWARE you have to pay to visit toilets 50 cents really loved the break would use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampshire Hotel – Beethoven is a comfortable and convenient three star hotel in the prestigious Beethovenstraat in the popular neighbourhood Oud-Zuid. Hampshire Hotel – Beethoven is centrally located in Amsterdam, near the city centre, the conference centre Amsterdam RAI, the World Trade Center (WTC) and the VU (university). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelsNL, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Beethoven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampshire Hotel Beethoven
- Hampshire Hotel Amsterdam