My friends and I recently stayed here for 8 nights and enjoyed this hotel very much. The staff was extremely helpful and very kind especially staff member named Aziz. The rooms were a nice size and very clean and comfortable especially for a longer stay. The beds were very comfy and there was a lot of space to move around the room. The bathroom was nice and clean as well. Breakfast was included for us, which was nice so we didn't have to go find a place for to eat in the morning. There is a great bakery next door as well as a Coffee Company and a Starbucks location. We also found the supermarket down the street to be very convenient. The neighborhood that surrounds the hotel is extremely safe and also very nice. The hotel is in a great location. It is convenient to get to and from the airport as well as the City Center, Museumplein, Leidseplein, and Dam Square (basically any tourist attraction). Bike rental is also down the street and the tram stops right in front of the hotel. Free WiFi in the lobby, but if you want WiFi in the room you do have to pay for it. Overall, this is a really a great place to stay in Amsterdam!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampshire Hotel – Beethoven is a comfortable and convenient three star hotel in the prestigious Beethovenstraat in the popular neighbourhood Oud-Zuid. Hampshire Hotel – Beethoven is centrally located in Amsterdam, near the city centre, the conference centre Amsterdam RAI, the World Trade Center (WTC) and the VU (university). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Beethoven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampshire Hotel Beethoven
- Hampshire Hotel Amsterdam