This hotel was a bargain for the price we paid. We had a double room for 2 nights. Getting to the hotel from Schipol airport was easy. we took the 197 from the airport and for 3 euros each it dropped us a 2 min walk from the hotel. Once we arrived we were warmly welcomed. The hotel and the rooms are very clean. The only slight downside we experienced was there is currently building work being carried out on the back of the hotel so we were woken up at 9am by drilling right outside our window. I got up and went down to reception and they moved us straight away to a road side room. The noise from the traffic was a little noisy but miles better than the drilling. i would ask the hotel before you go when the building work will stop. other than that though are stay was extremely pleasant. it is only a 5/10 minute walk through a nice park from the hotel to the van gogh museum which is pretty central. There is also a supermarket right near by if you need any bits and bobs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conscious Hotel Museum Square is a new type of place to stay designed with today’s independent and discerning travellers in mind. The hotel has a beautiful, cutting edge, contemporary interior but also a sustainable operation designed to be kind to the planet. The choice of how ‘green’ guests want to be is completely up to them and there’s a playful side to the hotel that shows up in little eccentric details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Conscious Hotel Museum Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Museum Square Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Museum Square Hotel
- Museum Square Hotel Amsterdam