This Conscious Hotel lies just 1 min walk from the Concert Hall (Concertgebouw). It is clean, not many 'things' in the room, but still nice and warm/cozy and a good size. I had a room on the back with a view to a small garden, all the other houses around, a (childrens-?)school and a tenniscourt The room had 2 doors that could be opend but when raining and wind blowing there was no possibility to put the door in a "lock" possition so there still could come some fresh air in without it raining inside. The staff was really wonderful, helpful and kind. You can only have breakfast here (pay extra) and there aren't a lot of things to choose between, but it is enough and tastes nice :) Being a conscious hotel inspires me to be careful with what I throw away. There were no recyclingbins in the room (only one in the bathroom), but the housekeeping appreciates the guests to just sort out the garbage and put it on the table untill they come and clean. All in all a nice hotel and not expensive knowing it lies in the best (most "posh") part of Amsterdam (oud zuid).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conscious Hotel Museum Square is a new type of place to stay designed with today’s independent and discerning travellers in mind. The hotel has a beautiful, cutting edge, contemporary interior but also a sustainable operation designed to be kind to the planet. The choice of how ‘green’ guests want to be is completely up to them and there’s a playful side to the hotel that shows up in little eccentric details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Conscious Hotel Museum Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Museum Square Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Museum Square Hotel
- Museum Square Hotel Amsterdam