Well it's all start from the price. We got it in booking.com for 90 euro per night and upon arrival we was offers to add 50 euro per night to get better room and include breakfast.
So we total pay 140 euro per night which is sure great price in this location.
The location is great. Absolutely great. It's 12 euro from the central station, it's short walking distance from everything you want to see in the city. We loved it.
They give you free internet but charge you 5 euro per bottle of water bcz " the tap water are perfectly fine"... That was annoying.
The room 370 in the south building was lovely but it has few defects:
1. It doesn't have any isolation and we clearly heard both side neighbors and the corridor..
2. There is a light switch in the bed head which we hit while sleeping or just laying in bed few times and them all the lights goes on..
3. The shower door not closed good and it's bothers us when we used the toilet.
4. They are cheap with soap and towels.
I must admit that accept the water issue I didn't mention nothing to hotel stuff, again bcz of the good price.
To conclude, it's worth the money if you can get that " secret deal " in booking but if you need to pay the full price you might want to consider again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Hotel Complex incorporating 17th & 18th-century merchant houses with newer buildings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Rezidor so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Radisson Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Radisson
- Radisson Sas Amsterdam