Myself and 2 friends have just spent a long weekend In the Radisson Blu, Amsterdam and couldn't have been happier!
I got a good deal off a travel site for a Junior Suite (sleeps 3) which included Free breakfast, free WiFi, FREE mini bar, a Nespresso coffee machine , free movie channels and best of all it had all the English TV channels!!
The breakfast was outstanding with a massive choice of all things English and Continental/European.
The staff in the hotel couldn't have been friendlier and more helpful; we needed extra towels and pillows - the houseeeper was at our door within 5 mins, our TV needed re tuning (due to a storm through the night) the engineer had it sorted in 10 mins.
Location - Perfect, only 5 mins from the Red Light District (a tourist must!) 15 mins walk from Central Station (taxi cost 11 Euros, recommended when you first arrive) and 10 mins from China Town and Dam Square.
We would deffinitely stay there again no hesitation!
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam
- Radisson Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Radisson
- Radisson Sas Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Hotel Complex incorporating 17th & 18th-century merchant houses with newer buildings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Rezidor, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.