Stayed for 3 nights in late July 2013, as part of a European trip with a friend.
Location: By far one of the best places to stay in Amsterdam. Within walking distance of most major attractions in central Amsterdam. For those looking to experience the nightlife, it is very easy to walk to Rembrandtsplein as well as Leideseplein. Despite the liveliness of the surrounding areas, this hotel is actually located on a very quiet street so you don't have to worry about noise keeping you up.
Rooms: Up to the same high standards as other Radisson locations. Bedding was comfortable, and room had all standard amenities, including a mini-fridge and an ironing board.
Food: Didn't get a chance to try the breakfast, but the bar there looked very professional and well kept.
Service: Staff were friendly and we were given a room even though we arrived much earlier than the standard check-in time.
Pricing: Generally good for the area, and especially worth it if you can find a deal through either Radisson promotions or through sites like Hotels.com
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam
- Radisson Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Radisson
- Radisson Sas Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Hotel Complex incorporating 17th & 18th-century merchant houses with newer buildings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Rezidor, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelsNL, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.