The Radisson Blue near Nieuwmarket and Town quare is a beautifully charming Hotel with knowledgeable staff who are quite welcoming and helpful. Comfortable rooms overlooking one of the many Canals, the hotel is walking distance to the Hermitage Museum, Town Square, Nieuwmarket Metro and even reasonably walkable to Centraal Train Station. As reviewer Jean writes, the online pictures are not the building you will stay in, unless you pay a serious upgrade fee. Lobby can be updated, but remember, that's not where you sleep! On a down note, Breakfast add on was an absurd 22 Euro. 44 Euro a couple, almost 50% of what we paid for the room. C'mon!!! Get a bite at the patisseries just around the corner.
We grabbed bikes and went everywhere with ease. Enjoy style away from the main hotel areas, making this a romantic setting. Book on line at Trip Advisor or Booking.com to save some Euros. Hotel site a bit pricey. Njoy the Blu, we did
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam
- Radisson Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Radisson
- Radisson Sas Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Hotel Complex incorporating 17th & 18th-century merchant houses with newer buildings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Rezidor, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.