This Radisson Blu Hotel has a nice and quiet location, situated just a short and charming stroll away from the Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and the Red Light District.
The hotel offers more or less all you need, i.e. a fitness center. The breakfast has a wide variety of food, warm and cold. Fresh orange juice is always present and you can order the type of coffee you want, in addition to eggs prepared your way.
The staff is friendly and very serviceminded!
This is sort of an expensive hotel option but for me this was worth it!
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam
- Radisson Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Radisson
- Radisson Sas Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Hotel Complex incorporating 17th & 18th-century merchant houses with newer buildings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.