We stayed at this hotel for the first time and were very pleased. The hotel has 2 wings - Victrian and Urban. We stayed in the Urban wing that is quite "young" and modern. The room was quite spacious, clean, bed is confortable, however bathroom is somewhat small.
Breakfast is served at Seasons Garden Restaurant and it has a wide variety of foods and drinks to cater for anyone's appetite.
It is well located, near the Central Station and approximatelly 30 min from the airport (by Car). The area is quite populated, lots of good restaurants and cafe's to choose from.
I would stay here again and definitely recommend it to other travellers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam Hotel
- Victoria Hotel Amsterdam
- Park Plaza Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Park Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restyled! The historic Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam offers 306 modern superior rooms, executive rooms and suites. The 164 new urban style rooms were completely restyled early 2011 and have a sleek, trendy and fashionable design. All rooms offer excellent facilities as you would expect from a four-star hotel in downtown Amsterdam. 306 rooms including 164 in new Urban Wing, 10 meeting rooms up to 150 persons, Boardroom and private dining possible, Restaurant, bar, brasserie with terrace, Directly opposite Central Station and parking, Fitness and swimming pool, WiFi (high speed). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.