I spent four days in May in this hotel with my girlfriend and the family and it was a pretty comfortable stay: the best part is the easy access to the city center by tram and the reasonably low prices. The tram is 15 mins walking from the hotel and it gets to the city center in approx. 25 mins. The prices are reasonable especially for Amsterdam, it is possible to get bigger family rooms and therefore it gets ever more convenient. Free parking outside.Definitely recommended for a family trip.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam City West Hotel
- Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Tulip Inn Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern facilities and comforts; situated in a peaceful area in the western part of the city, 15 minute drive to city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, EasyToBook, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your New West Inn Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.