First impression of this hotel is very positive .It is clean, rooms are big and sunny and staff is very kind and helpful. It is located quite far from city center but neighborhoods is lovely. Near to that hotel you can find nice park with bunnies, ducks and geese. It is a very good place were you can rest from city noise.
But I can see three minuses.
1) Refrigerators are not installed in room. This is a first 3 stars hotel that I have seen in my life without fridges.
2) When I made one big bed from two beds in twin room this bed was extremely uncomfortable, therefore we had to sleep in one of them.
3) There were only two paper cups and one small bag of Lipton tea in our room. Nobody took care to add teabags or cups during our stay.
In general this hotel is good, and with very small effort it will be worth 5 stars in trip advisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern facilities and comforts; situated in a peaceful area in the western part of the city, 15 minute drive to city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and EasyToBook so you can book your New West Inn Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Tulip Inn Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam