I've stayed in central Amsterdam before in a few different budget hotels and hostels but much preferred this place. Staff are pleasant, breakfast is good, rooms are big and they have lifts, not those scary steep stairs! Got a surprise upgrade to a triple room which was nice. I'll definitely check the prices next time I'm in town.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam City West Hotel
- Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Tulip Inn Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern facilities and comforts; situated in a peaceful area in the western part of the city, 15 minute drive to city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Remco Hotel Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.