I strongly suggest this hotel in light of the fact that:
- all the personnel is very very good and nice;
- the rooms are organized in a way that you do not feel oppressed, like happens in many other hotels;
- the cab service in front of the hotel is very efficient;
- the food is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary High-rise Hotel with a Dutch & Japanese flair located in the cozy neighborhood De Pijp and within walking distance of the RAI Convention Center. Hotel Okura Amsterdam facilitates four restaurants of which all have been awarded by Michelin. On the 23rd floor one can find two Michelin star Ciel Bleu Restaurant. On the ground floor, Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka is located, this restaurant has been awarded one Michelin star and here chefs prepare your dishes right in front of you on the hot griddle. Then, Yamazato Restaurant, awarded one Michelin star as well, serves the authentic Japanese kaiseki cuisine. And lastly, Serre Restaurant is inspired by Ciel Bleu and has received a Bib Gourmand by Michelin which awards the great price-quality relation. Furthermore, Hotel Okura Amsterdam facilitates Nagomi Spa & Health were guests can relax by means of treatments and workouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Okura Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Okura Hotel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Okura Hotel