I stayed at the Mercure two nights recently and found the facility to be clean and comfortable. Updates to the interior common areas are apparent and the Dover Sole in the restaurant was quite good! Good service from the personnel there and I heard absolutely no noise from my room overlooking the fountain/reflecting pool. This is not a luxury hotel, but is quite nice for the price paid. I would consider this again if I were working near the airport or in the business park nearby. If I were intent on spending time in the city, I would pay the extra for a hotel nearer to city center.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Airport Hotel
- Mercure Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 152 non smoking rooms, situated 10km from Schiphol Airport,between the highway A4, A9 & A10,Mercure Amsterdam Airport is the ideal hotel for business and leisure purposes.We have 6 suites, 16 recently renovated conference rooms, a Business Point M., a restaurant and a cozy bar with terrace over-looking the lake "Nieuwe Meer".The Rai Congress Center and the city center are easy to reach by car,taxi or public transportation.We offer you a complimentary shuttle service to and from Schiphol Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, ACCOR, HotelsNL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.