Excellent service from airport. Our free shuttle was there waiting after going through customs. That was great. Very fast checkin. Went to our room that was very clean. unfortunately some lights were not working in the room. Reported to front desk and nothing was done. We went to bed so it was not a big deal. Took the 197 bus to downtown. Only a 5 minute walk from hotel and 2 euros to downtown. Stop is on opposite side of road. Found meals at hotel a little on expensive side. Breakfast is 21.50 euros per person. So we decided to eat in Amsterdam. Great all you can eat sparerib dinner for 10.00 euros. Cannot be beat.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Airport Hotel
- Mercure Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 152 non smoking rooms, situated 10km from Schiphol Airport,between the highway A4, A9 & A10,Mercure Amsterdam Airport is the ideal hotel for business and leisure purposes.We have 6 suites, 16 recently renovated conference rooms, a Business Point M., a restaurant and a cozy bar with terrace over-looking the lake "Nieuwe Meer".The Rai Congress Center and the city center are easy to reach by car,taxi or public transportation.We offer you a complimentary shuttle service to and from Schiphol Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.