We made a short trip to Amsterdam in the beginning of the year.
This was a good hotel, 10 minutes from the city center.
Room was clean and good breakfast. The building is a bit dated. Free parking for the car and a bus-stop at +/- 200m from the hotel. Small shop nearby as well at the gasstation.
Good value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Airport Hotel
- Mercure Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 152 non smoking rooms, situated 10km from Schiphol Airport,between the highway A4, A9 & A10,Mercure Amsterdam Airport is the ideal hotel for business and leisure purposes.We have 6 suites, 16 recently renovated conference rooms, a Business Point M., a restaurant and a cozy bar with terrace over-looking the lake "Nieuwe Meer".The Rai Congress Center and the city center are easy to reach by car,taxi or public transportation.We offer you a complimentary shuttle service to and from Schiphol Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, ACCOR, HotelsNL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.