We stayed in this hotel for three nights. The rooms were clean and fully equipped. Wifi is available but is not free. It costed us Euro 5-6 for the time we stayed at the hotel. Not bad at all.
The front office desk is very helpful and also permitted us for an early check-in. The shuttle drivers were equally nice and informative.
Travelling to the Schipol Airport was made extremely easy by the free hotel shuttle. Although, be aware that a trip to the Central Station (center of Amsterdam) will cost you 7 Euro's and is not covered in the GVB daily pass.
Amsterdam is a beautiful city and we had a pleasant time staying at Mercure Amsterdam. We would love to stay there again!!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Airport Hotel
- Mercure Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 152 non smoking rooms, situated 10km from Schiphol Airport,between the highway A4, A9 & A10,Mercure Amsterdam Airport is the ideal hotel for business and leisure purposes.We have 6 suites, 16 recently renovated conference rooms, a Business Point M., a restaurant and a cozy bar with terrace over-looking the lake "Nieuwe Meer".The Rai Congress Center and the city center are easy to reach by car,taxi or public transportation.We offer you a complimentary shuttle service to and from Schiphol Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.