This hotel is well positioned, near the train station, Red Light District, and tram lines to anywhere in the city. You are near the nightlife of De Wallen (red light), you can get to the museums and Leidesplein in 15 minutes, and Dam Square and the Royal Palace are nearby. There is also a whole row of bars and pubs if you or anyone in your group wants to go out and not get caught up in the trappings of the Red Light.
Our room was functional and good size for the Continent. The beds were a little soft, and it did take an act of Parliament to get extra pillows brought up. These were only minor setbacks, though. If you are in Amsterdam to party, this is your place. If you are here fro business, though, it seems far from the centers of commerce. Breakfast was also very expensive for what they offered, but there were restaurants and Creperies offering breakfast options for under 8 Euros nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam-Centre is situated in the historical heart of the city. Within walking distance you'll find many shopping streets and department stores. Because of the unique location at traffic free square, we can guarantee an undisturbed goodnight sleep. All air-conditioned rooms are modern and warm decorated. Always need access to the Internet? The hotel offers FREE WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam