“Very central and comfortable option” 5 of 5 stars

Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Nieuwezijdskolk 19, 1012 PV Amsterdam, The Netherlands   |
Ranked #69 of 344 Hotels in Amsterdam
Sydney, Australia
“Very central and comfortable option”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

stayed for a week, room was "cosy" but had just enough room to be able to move around. In room tea/coffee makings. has discount tickets to some attractions.
Easy walk to Central Station. Plenty of touristy restaurants nearby. You need to walk further afield to get to "local" eating places

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I had room 4453 - I booked this through venere and what I booked for was a deluxe single room with a queen bed - whilst the end was comfortable it was a very old,loft style room with squeaky broken floor boards which I mentioned to,the staff and very difficult stair access to the bed - I noticed that all the other rooms seems to be much lighter and newer - when I asked at the desk on my leaving what room standard this was - he said it was a standard room - I told him I had booked and paid for a deluxe room to which he then said oh but it is deluxe because only one person is staying - I decided not to,bother - for one night it would have been ok but for 8 nights I would have thought that a better room was in order - free wifi was great and location good.

Room Tip: Don't take 4453 if offered ! Or check the floorboards have been fixed
Surabaya
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Hotel is a 4 star hotel, I was surprised when I arrived at the hotel. Location is good close to dam square and central station. Lobby design was nice however, I am disappointed when arrived at room. I looked at the room which remind me an old dorm room back in college. Heater was standing old model. And room was very old. The safety deposit box was old and unsafe. Overrated for a 4 star hotel.

• Stayed December 2014
Saskia K, Sales Coordinator at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear guest,

Please accept my sincere apologies that your time at our hotel wasn't more pleasant. If there is any chance that you'll come visit us again, I'll make sure your stay is a different experience altogether! If you have any further questions or concerns, or are interested to give us another go, please contact me directly.

Thank you again.
Wishing you all the best,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

Service is great. Very friendly staff. Located ideally in central of Amsterdam, clost to the station and dam square. Stayed there for few times and would never choose another. Always as expected. Thanks!

• Stayed December 2014
Dear guest,

I have just read your 5-star review of your stay in our hotel and would like to thank you for your kind words! It is a pleasure having you as our regular guest. It is our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Princes Risborough, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I chose this hotel for a business overnight because it was well located with regard to the Central Station which makes it quickly reached from Schipol and easily found.
My room was comfortable and well equipped. The rate was very competitive and the free wifi a welcome bonus. Reception staff were friendly and helpful.
I would definitely chose to the Inntel Hotel again.

Dear guest,

It was with great joy to read out your comments regarding your recent stay at the hotel. Perfect start to our day. Thank you so much and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

hong kong
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very close to Amsterdam Central Station, walking distance. Good restaurants near by, specially a All You Can Eat Japanese place called SUMO. Hotel Rooms are clean and tidy. They try to make it a boutique style place with pictures of happy people from all origins in all places, from lifts to room, but really nothing so spectacular.
The staff is efficient and give you answers to your quesitons.
It is a good Hotel to stay, with good connections, but in all true honesty, not somewhere you will defintely make a reservation on your next trip there.

Dear guest,

Thank you for being our guests all the way from Hong Kong and for taking the time to write this review. I am very glad to read that your stay was an enjoyable one and that you found our location to be convenient. We do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Just spent four nights at this hotel. The location was great in this walkable city. You can walk to Dam Square and Anne Frank House and transportation quite easily. The staff at hotel are the best around. They gave us maps and made suggestions and went out of there way to make us feel very welcome. They even had umbrellas for our rainy day. Many small and cute restaurants around hotel and we ate breakfast at the Crepe Bar every morning up the street. Our room was very clean but no views. Internet didn't always work well but for email it was ok. I will be returning in February and will probably return to this hotel for its location.

Room Tip: My room was 3365 and there were no views. Very basic but very clean
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Dear guest,

Thank you for the comment you posted on this website!

I am very glad to read that your stay was an enjoyable one and that you found our location to be convenient. I greatly appreciate your kind comments about your staff and am glad that we could be of service. We are always striving for excellence and personal service, and it is very rewarding when our guests take the time to let us know they are pleased.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Sales Coordinator

Been to Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre? Share your experiences!