We've spent 2 nights at intell city centre. It was joint birthday trip. We arrived just after 9 am and got checked in immediately which was amazing. We requested quiet room and got one on the top floor overlooking courtyard/breakfast room. Decor is a bit dated (textured painted wallpaper) but that's about it on the downside. 5 mins after check in we got a knock on the door and got a birthday surprise from the hotel. Happy again.
Everything spotless, staff extremely helpfull, made several suggestions that turned out to be great even though we've been to amsterdam several times before.
Obviously location is great. Breakfast plentiful with fresh juice and even bubbly if you feel like it. King size bed comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam