I ordinarily stay at hotels in which I have a membership (e.g., NH, Accor, Hilton). I made an exception in this case, staying here for two days while visiting Amsterdam. I based my decision on the reviews I read. The positive reviews were accurate. The hotel staff are skilled and friendly, the rooms are comfortable and clean, and the hotel is within reasonable walking distance of the train station and key attractions.
The breakfast was comprehensive and priced reasonably. We reserved a business executive room and appreciate its size. The hotel does not have a canal view (not important to me) and the internet was erratic (weaker at night), but the hotel still warrants a strong endorsement. I recommend it and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam