I ordinarily stay at hotels in which I have a membership (e.g., NH, Accor, Hilton). I made an exception in this case, staying here for two days while visiting Amsterdam. I based my decision on the reviews I read. The positive reviews were accurate. The hotel staff are skilled and friendly, the rooms are comfortable and clean, and the hotel is within reasonable walking distance of the train station and key attractions.
The breakfast was comprehensive and priced reasonably. We reserved a business executive room and appreciate its size. The hotel does not have a canal view (not important to me) and the internet was erratic (weaker at night), but the hotel still warrants a strong endorsement. I recommend it and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam-Centre is situated in the historical heart of the city. Within walking distance you'll find many shopping streets and department stores. Because of the unique location at traffic free square, we can guarantee an undisturbed goodnight sleep. All air-conditioned rooms are modern and warm decorated. Always need access to the Internet? The hotel offers FREE WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam