came here for my husbands birthday weekend. hotel is lovely and clean, ideal location not far from the red light district...
the hotel is only a few minutes walk from the station and trips are very easy to book.
the hotel staff were fab and nothing was to much trouble. the mini bar is expensive however so is the city if you want a cheap break this would not be the place to visit.
Also city tax is charged per night and added to your hotel bill at the end of your stay at 6.52 per night which we were not made aware of when we arrived however that is my only floor.
all in all a great weekend stay and would come back.. oh and the room safe is free to..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam-Centre is situated in the historical heart of the city. Within walking distance you'll find many shopping streets and department stores. Because of the unique location at traffic free square, we can guarantee an undisturbed goodnight sleep. All air-conditioned rooms are modern and warm decorated. Always need access to the Internet? The hotel offers FREE WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam