“Great !!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Great !!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Great Hotel, very clean and fab location to see all the sights, comfy bed, plenty of room, nice sweets at front desk!
Check in and out took only a couple of minutes, helpful staff.
Couldn't really fault anything, would go back again for sure.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Saskia K, Sales Coordinator at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It sounds like you had a fantastic time and I'm so glad that we could accommodate you during this stay. We really appreciate you taking the time to review Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Sales Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (257)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stayed there recently for several nights on two trips. Both times the rooms were excellent; very clean; front desk first class; pretty quiet too. Only problem encountered was that sometimes the wi fi was very slow (and a colleague experienced this too). Other times, the wi fi was excellent.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Saskia K, Sales Coordinator at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for being our guests and for taking the time to write this review.

I am very glad to read that your stay was an enjoyable one and that you found our location to be quiet. I greatly appreciate your kind comments about our staff and am glad that we could be of service. It is very rewarding when our guests take the time to let us know they are pleased.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Amsterdam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had a three-night stay and I was delighted with the choice of hotel. The staff were extremely helpful and polite, the room was just right (apart from the hairdryer which was rather uncontrollable and a fixture in the bathroom!). The beds were very comfortable and cleanliness second to none. Well done, I am sure I shall return one day.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear guest,

Thank you for the comment you posted on this website! We aim to make every stay a success through our colleagues and I am extremely pleased to read that we were able to show this. I will be sure to share your comment with the staff and hopeto see you again in our hotel.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I like this hotel.
Perhaps the best rooms and best beds to sleep in.
The first time I slept in this hotel is 10 years ago, when I chose it for its location but I discovered other good particularities of this hotel.
Keep up the standard ples

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the travel community. What a pleasure that we could welcome you 10 years ago and now again. It is a good thing that you remembered us after all these years. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Amsterdam.

Olten, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

The staffs are very helpful and friendly, the room are clean, just a few minutes walk from the Central Train Station. conveniently located in the center of Amsterdam, easy access for everything from restaurant or booking the local tours or just exploring the city. The next time I visit Amsterdam this the hotel I'm going to booked, no second thoughts. I want to thank all the hotel staffs.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for the comment you posted on this website! We aim to make every stay a success through our colleagues and I am extremely pleased to read that we were able to show this. I will be sure to share your comment with the staff and hope to see you again in our hotel.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

The location of this hotel is fantastic, very very centralized.
The hotel is clean, service is fantastic.
It may not be the one of the top tier hotel in the world but I had all I needed with Inntel.
I would be there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the hotel be clean with fantastic service. I hope to see you again the next time you visit our area!

Sales Coordinator

Been to Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre? Share your experiences!