I stayed here solo for a night as I was passing through The Netherlands. The hotel is in the center of town, and less than a ten minute walk to the train station. I was able to walk through much of town within a few hours after walking out the front door of the hotel. The location was excellent for the price I paid, although the rate doubled the following night (a Friday).
The room was clean and comfortable. There were all the amenities I would normally expect: wireless, king size bed, large closet, nice bathroom, mini bar. The room was a normal size for the area, so more than 2 people in the room would be cramped.
There is a small lounge with a few tables and some comfortable seats to have a few beers and some light snacks.
Overall, a nice site-seer's hotel if the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam-Centre is situated in the historical heart of the city. Within walking distance you'll find many shopping streets and department stores. Because of the unique location at traffic free square, we can guarantee an undisturbed goodnight sleep. All air-conditioned rooms are modern and warm decorated. Always need access to the Internet? The hotel offers FREE WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, HotelsNL and EasyToBook so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam