This hotel is only less than ten minutes walk from the Central train station. If you are from UK and stayed in Premiere Inn before, this Inntel Hotel I would say is upmarket version of it.
The room we stayed in was clean, tidy. Bed was big and comfy. It also has a mini bar. The staff were all very polite, including the cleaning staff. A good base to explore the city. The breakfast is rather expensive at about 17 euro but is optional. There are much cheaper eating places near by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam-Centre is situated in the historical heart of the city. Within walking distance you'll find many shopping streets and department stores. Because of the unique location at traffic free square, we can guarantee an undisturbed goodnight sleep. All air-conditioned rooms are modern and warm decorated. Always need access to the Internet? The hotel offers FREE WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, HotelsNL, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam