This is a nice and surprisingly large hotel where I've stayed before and will stay again. The rooms are modern and clean. There was a tub/shower in a very clean bathroom. The in-room refrigerator allowed removing of the pre-stocked items so I could put my own in their place - this is rare for Amsterdam hotels which typically charge you as soon as you pick up anything that is in the refrigerator, even if all you are doing is looking at the label. There was a nice selection of domestic and international TV stations.
There is a fitness center adjacent to the hotel but I didn't use it. The hotel is easily within walking distance of Centraal Station, less than 10 minutes away walking slowly. The main shopping street is just down the block and there are plenty of choices for food nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam-Centre is situated in the historical heart of the city. Within walking distance you'll find many shopping streets and department stores. Because of the unique location at traffic free square, we can guarantee an undisturbed goodnight sleep. All air-conditioned rooms are modern and warm decorated. Always need access to the Internet? The hotel offers FREE WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam