I've been there in May this year, like i always do every year since 2007.
Except 2012, i always staid there and the only things that i can say is that the hotel is great and the location is excellent.
you can walk to the central station because is only like 800 m away. The tram lines are 50 m or 200 m away from the location, depending on where you would like to travel.
Restaurants and fast foods start 10 m from the main entrance, the first coffee shop is 30 m away. Red light district and all the crazy stuff is 250 m away from the hotel.
The rooms are always clean, the breakfast is great, coffee is excellent and the staff is very friendly.
I have nothing bad to say about the place.
See you guys next year! :)
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam-Centre is situated in the historical heart of the city. Within walking distance you'll find many shopping streets and department stores. Because of the unique location at traffic free square, we can guarantee an undisturbed goodnight sleep. All air-conditioned rooms are modern and warm decorated. Always need access to the Internet? The hotel offers FREE WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.