Excellent location in the heart of the city and close to the wonders of the Red Light District.
I asked for a quiet room and got one in the back side of the hotel on 4th floor. The view towards Nieuwe Kerk was actually nice and the room was indeed quiet so I had no trouble sleeping. The room was small, very basic and a little bit worn out. There were some nasty stains in the toilet when I arrived. Showering wasn’t a very pleasant experience as water temperature varied a lot all the time. Not really what you’d expect in this price range.
Service at the front desk was always very friendly and informative. Breakfast was good but also a bit expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam-Centre is situated in the historical heart of the city. Within walking distance you'll find many shopping streets and department stores. Because of the unique location at traffic free square, we can guarantee an undisturbed goodnight sleep. All air-conditioned rooms are modern and warm decorated. Always need access to the Internet? The hotel offers FREE WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.