Not too far from the hype but far enough to relax.
10 minute walk from the metro main train station.
1 minute walk to the shops if you're in to that. By many restaurant and eating places.
5 minutes from the famous 'Red light district' and cafe's are all over.
The room aren't the most luxurious, but they're cleaned well and everyday.
Free wifi - all over including room.
Free computer and Internet to use.
Comfortable chilling spot downstairs with a fire place and bar.
The hotel staff are very polite and helpful.
'Moa' at the front desk helped me tremendously.
Security is also well designed.
I would return and tell friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam