We stayed at the INNTEL amsterdam over the bank holiday, previously stayed at Mint and several other hotels around the central station hotel area.
Hotel is a strange mixture of old and new, our first room we spent about twenty minutes trying to get in - cleaner also tried and then the manager - all the time we were stood in the corridor whilst this took place.
Eventually we were given a business up grade room, room was spacious, fairly modern decor with lots of prints on the walls, bed comfy and we slept well. Drinks in the bar - cocktails were better than average and bar tender very helpful.
Following morning we had breakfast which was buffet style and good quality.
When we checked out we were suprised at how bill had added up our 110 sterling room eventually costing 180 euros - tax breakfast etc
All in all a decent place to stay good location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam-Centre is situated in the historical heart of the city. Within walking distance you'll find many shopping streets and department stores. Because of the unique location at traffic free square, we can guarantee an undisturbed goodnight sleep. All air-conditioned rooms are modern and warm decorated. Always need access to the Internet? The hotel offers FREE WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam