We stayed in Amsterdam for a weekend and spent two nights at the Renaissance. We where happy with the overall stay and would like to point out the following "pros" and "cons".
- The hotel is situated within five minutes from the train station (where you arrive from Schipol).
- The hotel is new and fresh and gives an overall welcoming approach
- The front of house are very friendly, check in was smooth
- There is a free of charge guide at your disposal and this person has a broad knowledge of Amsterdam (use him!)
- The beds are fantastic.
- The lounge bar is pleasant has provides free of charge board games.
- Breakfast is served in a rather noisy atmosphere. You do not want to linger for long.
- The rooms are rather small and lacks some fundamental equipment for a de luxe room (hair dryer for instance)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Marriott and Agoda so you can book your Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Renaissance