Chose hotel mainly because all major attractions were within 10-15 minutes walk. Room was large enough to include cot but had no wardrobe wherein to put clothes.
Breakfast was adequate as we had cereal, scrambled eggs and bacon, cheese and hams, bread fruit and pastries, juices etc.
Have two complaints though: (1) used hotel mainly to shower and rest... Resting during the night was almost impossible...out of 7 nights we managed to sleep decently only on 3 nights ... Rembrandtlplein is like being in the middle of paceville in Malta :(
(2) during holiday had an accident due to the inefficient service of Lovers cruise line.... During the night of the accident I tainted the blankets with blood ... Blankets were not changed during 3 consecutive dates ....
Overall, our amsterdam experience was really nice especially when considering that we were travelling with our 1.5 year old baby : )))
- Also Known As:
- Nh Caransa Amsterdam
- Nh Caransa Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multistory Hotel located in heart of city, overlooking Rembrandtplein. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, HotelsNL, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Otel and Agoda so you can book your NH Caransa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.