Chose hotel mainly because all major attractions were within 10-15 minutes walk. Room was large enough to include cot but had no wardrobe wherein to put clothes.
Breakfast was adequate as we had cereal, scrambled eggs and bacon, cheese and hams, bread fruit and pastries, juices etc.
Have two complaints though: (1) used hotel mainly to shower and rest... Resting during the night was almost impossible...out of 7 nights we managed to sleep decently only on 3 nights ... Rembrandtlplein is like being in the middle of paceville in Malta :(
(2) during holiday had an accident due to the inefficient service of Lovers cruise line.... During the night of the accident I tainted the blankets with blood ... Blankets were not changed during 3 consecutive dates ....
Overall, our amsterdam experience was really nice especially when considering that we were travelling with our 1.5 year old baby : )))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Amsterdam Caransa hotel in Amsterdam is located in the very center the city on Rembrandt Square, which is considered the heart of Amsterdam nightlife. The hotel is also located close to the commercial district, the city's famous flower market, and many other places of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, NHHotels, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your NH Amsterdam Caransa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Caransa Amsterdam
- Nh Caransa Hotel Amsterdam