First, this hotel is not a 5 star hotel - if you are looking for the same type of ambience but a more cozy hotel chose hotel Estherea, a 4 star hotel on a canal in the center of the city.
- Modern room in the new part of the hotel, fully renovated (ask for this when reserving)
- Location, on the Dam, although if you really want to experience Amsterdam I would suggest a hotel on one of the canals, outside the main tourist area
- Customer service
- The hotel is a NH hotel, for a 5 star hotel you would expect the toiletries (soap, shampoo etc) to be a bit more luxurious but it is the same as what you would find in a 3 star NH hotel
- Rooms noisy, you could hear the tv, phone and plumbing from the other rooms, especially when someone took a shower
- This hotel is old - it wants to maintain the "grandeur" of the past, but it is just not it.
Would we stay again? Probably but that would just be since we can stay here for free with our flyer miles. A normal 200 euro stay per night is too expensive for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky hotel in Amsterdam is located in the very heart of the city, right on the central Dam square near many major tourist and business attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your NH Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam
- Nh Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky