We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in October 2013, it was fine for a short city break, not luxurious just adequate:
- good location
- easily accessible by tram
- friendly and helpful staff
- comfortable beds
- quiet location
- yummy bakery round the corner!
- bathroom small (but you don't really need a large bathroom for a city break)
- we had a 'sewer' type smell in the bathroom, we told the receptionist and they seemed to sort it whilst we were out
- the beds were two single beds rather than a double...they weren't zipped together so as a couple we found ourselves falling down the gap in the middle!
Overall a great little hotel, just what you need for a city break!
If you are looking for things to do in Amsterdam then I would suggest:
- the Heineken experience
- the handbag museum
- the house of bols
I would avoid:
- the ice bar!!!
You have no recent hotel searches.