Dikker & Thijs is situated just around the corner from Leidseplein, in the middle of "everything" in Amsterdam. The rooms are quite large and with different lay-outs, which makes the stay more personal.
When my husband an I and Our friends visited a couple of weeks ago, we had a terrific stay, and the staff was polite and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked behind a historical façade right along the Prinsengracht, the Dikker & Thijs Fenice Hotel provides you an exclusive gateway to discover Amsterdam. The Hotel is located in the heart of the canal district that was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List.Most of the comfortable, spacious and stylish rooms offer a beautiful view over the canal. Within walking distance are located: the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Stedelijk Museum and the Anne Frank Huis. Also in the neighborhood: the Concertgebouw, theatres, cinemas, the Heineken Brewery, the Diamond Centre, starting points of Canal Cruises and the main shopping streets. The Spiegelkwartier starts 100 meters from the hotel and this historical neighborhood offers over seventy specialized shops with a wide variety of art and antiques. On the Leidseplein (only 50 meters away) numerous restaurants and cafés can be found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Dikker & Thijs Fenice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dikker And Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Dikker Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Hotel Dikker Thijs Fenice