Many good points for this Hotel :
- very close to the Tram station line that leads directly to the center and also to the RAI exhibition center ( I was there for an exhibition in February)
-right on rembrandt square - which is a good thing for having a drink or two in a pub at evening/night but can become loudy on the weekends .
- shopping streets is at walking distance , DAM square is at 10-15 minute walk.
- located in an area where you find a mix of locals and tourists - whereas near the center DAM square , it is more just tourists.....
The down side , would be that the hotel itslef is old ( actually it's a kind of historical building and furnitures etc...) , the street noises at evening are those of a busy city street ( which is fine with me coming from a busy city ) , the breakfast not a very strong point .....just the average continental selection....
overall , an average good mixture , especially if you're taking the hotel as a base point for your amsterdam experience rather then being an experience by itself
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel dating from 1912 offers modern comforts and amenities and displays 350 Schiller paintings; located in the historic district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, NHHotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your NH Schiller reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Schiller Amsterdam
- Nh Schiller Hotel Amsterdam